Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two Pictures from Days 3 and 4.

Here is a picture of Dad in Cordell:

A Better Day


Here is a picture of some of the locals we met while riding in to Cheyenne on Day 4:

Locals

The last two days of riding have been really great! The rolling hills are a blast, and the wind hasn't been too much of a factor.

Lori and I keep getting the last bits of food at most meals. Breakfast has been the worst. I just can't figure out why everyone gets up at 4:40 a.m. when they are on vacation. Hey, at least sleep in until 6:30 p.m. Tonight we lined up early for our third pasta dinner in a row, and got our fill. Yeah!

We are having fun for sure!

3 comments:

  1. Hi dad It's amber. I've missed you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber. I will see you tomorrow night. Can't wait to get home, back to my chair with the two of you in my lap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your home!!!

    ReplyDelete