Thursday, June 4, 2009

Two Days and Counting

On Saturday 6 JUN 2009 Dad, Lori, Dan, and I are setting out to ride the 2009 edition of the Oklahoma Freewheel। With great anticipation we will set out from just across the Red River and over the next seven days will ride circuitously through Oklahoma to our final destination of Kiowa, KS। We will cover about 450 miles with about 1000 other riders। I will attempt to post journal entries at the end of each day if I can locate a local library in each town.

If you're interested in more information on the event here is the link to the Oklahoma Freewheel site.

http://www.okfreewheel.com/

See you on the road...

Hal

4 comments:

  1. Man, you don't mess around w/ that advertising! I'll try and create a poster later today or this evening.

    At a least a picture of the mountain of stuff we are bringing... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping to make a fortune in the next week in google ads. I guess you called me out on that one. There I have cleaned it up a bit.

    Looking forward to the week together.

    Hal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like it is the last hour before the first FB game of the year. Not sure that I am ready for this but ...here goes! I have ridden about 800 miles and still do not think that I am ready. And have you seen that ride on Friday. I can't believe they put the hardest day on the LAST day! Well i intend to ahng on as long as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for entrepreneurship. No issues w/ the ads. Just more bold than I have been so far. Load it up, I say. Maybe I'll surf over to my blog and load it up some too.

    ReplyDelete