Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Postscript

The 2011 Freewheel was a great experience.  Don Keylon is a great guy and it was a privilege to spend the week riding with him.  I do hope he joins me on another ride in years to come.  Don – I promise to be in better shape.  I only had minor problems during the ride and was most effected by my lack of conditioning.  The Ross performed great for a bike that is 29 years old.  I still think it is time to retire the Ross and get a new bike.  I will ride again next year.  Oklahoma Freewheel is still a great value and I would encourage anyone that is able and willing to give it a try.  If I can ride across Oklahoma almost anyone can.


Dennis is always a welcome sight at the end of a long day.  Thank you Dennis, hope to see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment